Day 6: 7-Day Spring Detox




Do Not Give Up What You Want Most for What You Want Now

Welcome to Day 6 of the Catalyst Spring Detox!!! (Commonly known as the day before day 7...).
I received a lot of feedback yesterday from clients who are starting to feel amazing – increased energy, improved digestion, fantastic sleeps, no more bloating, no more headaches – the list goes on. I know that some of you are still struggling, so I thought I would share with you my diet diary from yesterday. 

Detoxing does not mean starving. There are no restrictions to how much food you consume while on this cleanse; be mindful, listen to your body and give it what it needs (except sugar, I promise you it does not need sugar!).



Danielle’s Diet Diary – Monday April 28

Breakfast (7am): ½ cup gluten free oats with cinnamon, flax oil, chia seeds, hemp hearts and almond butter

Post-Workout Lunch (11am): Brown rice crackers, raw veggies (broccoli, celery, cucumber) & hummus

Mid-Afternoon Pick-Me-Up (3pm): Green Juice! (Thanks @ Greenhouse Juice)

Dinner (5:30pm): 1 large chicken breast, spaghetti squash with tomato sauce

Post-Dinner/Still at Work/Still Hungry (7pm): 2 tbsp almond butter, dandelion tea

YES I normally would have eaten again after I got home from work, but NO, I did not. And, you know what? I woke up feeling light, energized and really excited for breakfast! That meal plan sustained me through 13 hours on my feet. No excuses team.

Tomorrow is the last day of your cleanse – do not give up! 

0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.